- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign to check whether the merchant accepts card payments
- Card will be swiped/dipped in POS machine after purchase
- Wait for the transaction slip
- Sign on the transaction slip
- You can retain a copy of transaction slip with original bill of purchase
- Enter your existing 4-digit ATM PIN in case merchant asks for PIN after dipping the card
Please Note: Some merchants may ask you to enter your 4-digit PIN while making the payment through travel card, you are advised to use the same 4-digit ATM PIN for such type of transactions. On successful entry of 4-digit ATM PIN in the POS machine will authorise your transaction, and if wrong PIN was entered then trasaction will be declined.